Thursday, September 02, 2004

So much time, so little to write about

I am officially tired of being unemployed. So all you potential employers who have been holding back, wanting me to have a few weeks to relax and hang by the pool, you can go ahead and bombard me with emails and phone calls now. I am tan, well-read, and have inexplicably started watching episodes of Degrassi: the Next Generation on The N. Oh yeah. It's time to go back to work.

Speaking of, I have an interview tomorrow with some commercial real estate firm to be an assistant to one of the brokers. I applied on a whim, cause the ad on monster tickled me, i.e. I did not fall asleep while reading it. I'm going on the interview (what else do I have to do, right?), but based on what the woman on the phone told me, I'm not sure they're willing to pay me enough to be bored out of my skull for eight hours a day. Still, seeing as UTD still hasn't put together an actual job opening that I can apply for, it's prolly best to leave my options open.

On the home front, Buster has today been kind enough to bring me not one but two of Joshua Wanat's turds out of the litter box. Hm. Maybe it's not the best idea for him to be licking my foot right now ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Twink said...

But the new episodes of Degrassi: The Next Generation are INTENSE! And Craig's a hottie.

September 3, 2004 at 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home