Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Letter to Jeff Bezos

Jeff Bezos, you make me sad. I honestly did not expect this from you:

Jeff, in case you have not heard, Paris Hilton is a whore. I go to your web site to purchase books and and other stuff that is cool. Paris Hilton is not cool. She is a whore. I do not wish to purchase items that make me more like Paris Hilton. I strive in every way possible to be the opposite of Paris Hilton. Don't be a whore, Jeff. Leaving the Paris-schwag to, oh, I dunno ... Wet Seal, where the whorelettes-in-training shop. Leave amazon.com as a sanctuary for those of us who like to read, you know, books. Thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Twink said...

Does the Paris Hilton have double occupancy? Since I am famous, sometimes I may need to use the rear entrance to the Paris Hilton... (Ahhh, I love that Jimmy Fallon!)

September 1, 2004 at 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home