Thursday, October 14, 2004

"Incoherent cheerleaders for anti-government zealotry"

Hey, my first post composed on a peecee, and I gotta say, it's fancy! Look at all these buttons and shortcuts 'n shit. I never realized that as a Mac user, I was having to work it out.

Now I can throw away my bus pass and shit, oh my god ...

Anyhoo! The title quote is from this Salon War Room entry. Check it out, and subscribe if you haven't done so already. Salon! It's in there!

In other news, I have decided that I might die if I do not get one of these phones. Whaddya think -- is it worth $250 to buy essentially the same phone I have now (T610), just in a clamshell design with, omigod, REALLY CUTE INTERCHANGABLE FACEPLATES!?!?!

I think the answer is, clearly, YES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home