Monday, September 27, 2004

Next vacation, five months


peek
Originally uploaded by *Karo*.
Which is when I'll have enough vacation days accrued from the state of Texas to take a week off. In the meantime, I can wistful sigh over my New Orleans photos, which include this shot of a ubiquitous Crescent City donkey? mule? ASS? peeking around the corner on Bourbon Street.


wagon
Originally uploaded by *Karo*.
Here's a shot of an old-timey Coke sign overhanging a street on which an old-timey station wagon is parked. Note the equally old-timey horse-head horse parking stick-thing in the foreground. Three different eras of old-timeyness in one shot! Good stuff, huh?


shutters
Originally uploaded by *Karo*.
Just in cases you doubted my chops as a suryous photographer, I present to you this shot of some extremely blue shutters that I thought were pretty.


reflection
Originally uploaded by *Karo*.
And lastly, we have what can only be referred to as Art. Check it: antique shop store window! New Orleans balconies reflected in the window! AND I waited until a damn donkey went by to take the shot. The things that I do for my craft ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Twink said...

Burros! Burros! Burros! What's not to like about burros?

September 27, 2004 at 6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I remember the days of the State of Texas vacation accrual. Good luck with that - I never got the hang of malingering, which seemed necessary, really. How do people live that way?

September 28, 2004 at 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home