Tuesday, September 21, 2004

In case of an incontinent Great Dane ...


vinegar
Originally uploaded by *Karo*.
This is the industrial-sized tub of vinegar that I found sitting on the kitchen counter of he-with-the-presidential-last-name and someone who we will refer to as "Rowdy."

When I woke up this morning I found that Buster had dragged all of the clothes from the dirty clothes hamper that was sitting by the washing machine onto the couch. It appears as though he then sat on the couch and systematically chewed the crotches out of all of my underpants.

I guess it's a good thing I just got a job, cause I've got some underpants to buy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, is it that time of the month?

No, seriously. That just means he's a healthy dog! Just get one of those fancy hampers with a LID. That's the key. Also, make sure your bathroom trashcan also has A LID. Important stuff in the dog-owning world.

- C

September 21, 2004 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger Twink said...

At least he was systematic about it. Wait, that isn't comforting? Anyway, CONGRATS ON THE JOB!!

September 23, 2004 at 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home