Sunday, January 09, 2005

Nobody puts Karo in a corner

On Friday BK finally succumbed to the cold he's been fighting off for the past week, and I followed suit yesterday. I managed to do quite a bit of housework before I became completely useless, but for the past 24 hours I've been wasting away on the cushy chair, only moving when absolutely necessary. I've managed to watch 5 (five!) movies this weekend, including:
None of them stunk, and all allowed me to wallow in my sickness, blowing my nose pathetically and moaning quietly when it occurred to me. I wish I could stay home from school tomorrow -- I could fall asleep on the couch and my mom would bring me a sliced up apple and hot tea to cheer me up. Hrmph.

Signed,
Princess Fussypants

2 Comments:

Blogger Twink said...

First!

I love An Angel at My Table.

Also, I have a second cousin who is Korean and Indian, and his middle name is Kumar. It's like a Cliff Notes of the movie in baby form!

Feel better!

January 9, 2005 at 10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you were sick, darling!! I did the same thing, got sick on Friday and spent the entire weekend on my couch it THE most pitiful state possible. I think my kitty is sick as well. Poor thing.

~ missy

January 10, 2005 at 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home