Friday, January 07, 2005

The post in which I mention my unmentionables

I don't like thongs. There. I said it. However, I don't like VPL*, either. This makes me very selective in my underpant selection. Last year I found an underpant called the Modern Brief, made by Jockey. It's good stuff, kind of like a modified boyshort. I went to buy some more on their website last week (Buster got into the laundry again, natch), but they don't make the ones I like any more! All they had was the saggy, hang-off-your-ass plain cotton version, of which I am not a fan.

I'm sure you can guess where this is going.

Yup, I went straight from jockey.com to eBay and bought me some underpants. They do not appear to be used, so I am a satisfied buyer. I will be leaving positive feedback.

* That's Visible Panty Line, for those with external genitals.

2 Comments:

Blogger Twink said...

Underpants, underpants, UNDERPANTS!

CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS!

That is all.

January 7, 2005 at 3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I expect an ebay-underpant-update once the "new" underpants have been received and tested.

~ missy

January 7, 2005 at 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home