Monday, December 13, 2004

"Spices We Have" -- where irony comes to die

Ok, crazy Asian teen blogs aside, I think I may have stumbled across what is The Lamest Blog in the World.

One of this blog's posts consists of a list of 25 spices the owner has in her apartment. And before you ask, no! There is no irony! Not even a PINCH! (Ha! Get it? Spices? Pinch?)

Um.

Also! There is another post in which the author lists items she would like for Christmas. These items include mascara and (!) spices. Also on the list is:
Books - The one by John Stewart of the Daily Show, I think it is called 'America' or something. 'I am Charlotte Simmons', I think the author's name is Wolfe. Some old white guy talking about sexual relationships among young people today.
Now, I am not one to toot my own blogging horn, but lord please let my blog be a better read than whittersco dot blogspot dot com.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny, I think I remember a bit of prose from your past about spices as well....

~ missy

December 13, 2004 at 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home