Tuesday, November 09, 2004

The Uncivil War

Can I just say that I'm really tired of this rash of Texas- and South-hatin' that the election has spawned? And I say this as a non-Texan, non-Southern POLE who really misses living in her little liberal DC bubble. I think the haters are failing to understand that PEOPLE SUCK NATIONWIDE. Yes! It's true! There are people who suck in New York! And in California! Sure, there are enormous urban populations there that sway the state vote as a whole, but ignorance exists everywhere. And though there are certain states, like Texas, that have a higher suckage factor, DON'T HATE ON THE ENTIRE FUCKING STATE. I live here! I do not suck. BK does not suck. Ninety percent of Austin's population does not suck.

And you don't even want to be on the same continent as me if you're going to claim that Buster sucks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Texas sucks for 3 reasons. So if you really have a problem with the Texas Haters it's because of these 3 reasons:

1. Mexikid
2. Phil
3. Kracker

They did it in. If you have word, i suggest you aimthem that way and rip them new ones. Angelton Rules!

- swd

November 10, 2004 at 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home