Sunday, October 31, 2004

I want a Bush volunteer to call me up

I have a few things that I would like to say to him or her. Unfortunately, it's not going to happen since I live in a state in which people embrace dumbassery. But a gal can dream.

Other thoughts: What's up with trick-or-treaters who knock on your door and then proceed to scoop great big handfuls of candy out of your bowl? What's more, what's up with husbands who don't smack their greedy little hands back, but who call out "Vote for Kerry!" ever time they close the door?

Also! BK and I bought a treadmill today. Dallas has not been kind to either of our waistlines, so we're putting our collective foot down. I figure if we both use it every day, it'll pay itself off in about ... oh ... 38 years. Spendy! However, the salesman was kind enough to less us know that if one of us gets a doctor to write us a prescription for a treadmill for being a lardass, he'll give us a check for the amount of tax we paid! Finally, all that eating out is paying off.

BK was also nice enough to stop by an Apple store with me today so that I could drool over the new iMac and the iPod Photo. Even BK, in all his peeceeness, admitted that the new iMac is empirically sweet. Then he proceeded to check the latest tracking polls on it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to hate kids on Halloween. But I only harass the punk kids who harass me first. Like last night some kid tried to open my door and step inside, well I had to shove him out, then I pulled the door back shut and crushed his foot. Ha! Stupid kid. Then there was the greedy kid who wanted more candy. So I told his Oliver Twisty little ass to toss off and chased him down the drive way. Ha. Stupid kids.

Apple rules. Just last night I had a 3-way with my G5 and G4 towers. I luuuuuv me some Apple.

November 1, 2004 at 12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post above by swd

I know how Karo hates the phantom posters. My bad.

November 1, 2004 at 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home