Sunday, October 24, 2004

I cry uncle


uncle, originally uploaded by *Karo*.

BK is in Mississippi this weekend, visiting his new nephew. Here they are together, obviously photographed in a spontaneous moment as BK is not sporting his always-attractive, deer in the headlights, creepola picture smile. Please note the blue blanket -- THE BABY IS A BOY, DAMMIT.

Not only do I cry uncle, but I also just cry as I'm afraid that a certain dog who shall remain nameless but whose name rhymes with "Custer" might have fractured my hand. As I was closing the front door behind me to take him on tonight's walk, he saw a cat across the street and made a mad dash for it, slamming my hand against the very hard, very brick wall. It's been a long time since I've actually considered going to the ER. I can move it and touch it without screaming, so that's gotta be good right? I also put some frozen okra on it. That'll heal it right up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

It's a good think y'all moved to Texas, because those are some HELL OF GUNZZ BK's carrying around there.

October 27, 2004 at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home