Sunday, October 24, 2004

I cry uncle


uncle, originally uploaded by *Karo*.

BK is in Mississippi this weekend, visiting his new nephew. Here they are together, obviously photographed in a spontaneous moment as BK is not sporting his always-attractive, deer in the headlights, creepola picture smile. Please note the blue blanket -- THE BABY IS A BOY, DAMMIT.

Not only do I cry uncle, but I also just cry as I'm afraid that a certain dog who shall remain nameless but whose name rhymes with "Custer" might have fractured my hand. As I was closing the front door behind me to take him on tonight's walk, he saw a cat across the street and made a mad dash for it, slamming my hand against the very hard, very brick wall. It's been a long time since I've actually considered going to the ER. I can move it and touch it without screaming, so that's gotta be good right? I also put some frozen okra on it. That'll heal it right up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarachkah said...

OK, I know you haven't been married long, and you probably get all sorts of shit about having babies, and it's the most annoying thing in the world to harrass people about getting preggers, but Y'all.Must.Reproduce. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but eventually. BK is such a cutie, and you are such a hottie, and just think of the gorgeous little geek you could spawn!

October 25, 2004 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

It's a good think y'all moved to Texas, because those are some HELL OF GUNZZ BK's carrying around there.

October 27, 2004 at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home