Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Can you tell I was messing with my camera settings the other night?


snuggle, originally uploaded by *Karo*.
Ok, I promise that this will be the last of the photoblogging. Starting tomorrow I return to the world of ... uhhh ... words. In the meantime, can I just say that it should not be cheaper to go to frikkin London than Toronto?!?! I mean, come on, $350?!?! I'm just sayin'.

Oh, and one more thing: C.! Will you stop with the goddamn babymaking thing already? To quote Team America, Jesus tittyfucking Christ!

Oh! And one more one more thing! The Z600 is miiiineeesss! I don't know who you are, brandydarly and shkupjan25, but if we ever meet, I am SO going to put the hurt on both you motherfuckers. I hope you learned during our little last-minute eBay bidding war that you gotta wake up pretty early in the morning to outbid ol' Karo. I mean, sure, I am now a proud owner of a $1,208 cell phone, but Y'ALL CAN SUCK IT.

(Kidding, people! It was only $221.50!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) Don't totally abandon the photoblogging! Better to have SOMETHING new up for those of us who check regular-like

2) Hello, didn't you take PSY 301 at our esteemed University? My constant baby-making talk is called PROJECTION. If you'd rather, I can have my mom start copying you on every email she sends me with pictures of babies. Expect roughly 1 per week.

- C

October 20, 2004 at 9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 20, 2004 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Karo said...

Hehe. Hehe. Your weekly babymail makes me laugh (like Butthead).

October 20, 2004 at 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home