Thursday, October 21, 2004

Fun with dowloadable ringtones!

God, there is nothing that I love more than a new gadget. I've been futzing with the new cell phone all day, and have been reduced to assigning people their own personalized ringtones. If my father should ever call my cell phone, it will now ring as Poland's national anthem, while BK will from here on out be identified as the Batman theme song. Yeah, laugh all you want, MIDI files are lame. But so's your mother.

If you think your phone number may be stored in my cell phone and have a request for a personalized ringtone, by all means, let's hear it!*

*Based on availability. Not all requests may be honored.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to have "La Bamba" play when I call. Or maybe "Pour Some Sugar On Me." You know, if I knew you and called.

I'm just saying.

-- Mexikid

October 22, 2004 at 9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think you can find, I'm too sexy? I tried to think of something a little more humble but it just fits!! Plus everyone needs a little Right Said Fred every now and then.

~ missy

October 22, 2004 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Karo said...

Mexikid, just in case we get all friendly-like in the near future, I will be downloading this and this to my laptop this evening, so I can Bluetooth them over to my cellie at a moment's notice.

Missy, starting tonight, this will be your ring.

Do I deliver or what, people!??!

October 22, 2004 at 10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I had a RingTone on your Cell Phone it would be "The Touch" by Stan Bush. But I know I'll never be in it. (music up) "You got the touch! You got the poooooweeeerrrrr!!! Yeaaaaaaah! **(guitar crunch sfx)**"

- swd

October 22, 2004 at 10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I had a RingTone on your Cell Phone it would be "The Touch" by Stan Bush. But I know I'll never be in it. (music up) "You got the touch! You got the poooooweeeerrrrr!!! Yeaaaaaaah! **(guitar crunch sfx)**"

- swd

October 22, 2004 at 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang, sorry about the doubl post. that's what I get for being a stupidhead.

- swd

October 22, 2004 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Karo said...

Sadly, I could only find SWD's request in mp3 format. I'll work on converting it to MIDI after I divorce BK and finally become SWD's Token White Girlfriend. Cause then he'll be blowin' up my cellie all the time, yo.

October 22, 2004 at 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home