Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Please me, tease me

Last night after purchasing the Delicious Library software I scanned in 218 books and 52 movies. And I still have six bookshelves to go! I really can't remember the last time I found a Mac application to be so pleasing. Mad props to Kelly and TCW for apparently calling my love for the media organization software before I even knew it existed!
Oh the hours you'll spend gazing at the neat ranks and files of your media empire.

Well put, my friend, well put.

In other news, BK has lost his keys and has gone so far as to actually blame the dog. Honestly, man, that is so cliché. I may not know much, but I'm pretty sure that the dog did not pick up your keys and bury them in the landscaping in the backyard.

2 Comments:

Blogger Twink said...

The keys might be in your dog's colon, maybe. He seems to like to eat things. Maybe BK had peanut butter on his hands, used his keys, put them on the coffee table, Buster sniffed the peanut butter, thought it was a snack, etc.

Now I will start singing the "Lemiwinks" song.

February 8, 2005 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Uriel da Costa said...

Jesus Christ!

February 8, 2005 at 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home