Friday, November 19, 2004

The triptych is complete

For those of you who threatened me with old drill team photos, SUCK IT. I'm beating you to the punch and posting what is quite possibly the most humiliating and downright AWFUL photo of me ever taken. Let's talk about it:

OK, here I am. I'm obviously under the influence of alcohol, as I am sporting my Richard Hamilton (Rip!) headband that I had gotten for free ninety-nine at a Washington Wizards game. I am also manhandling a rubber chicken that BK purchased at a garage sale (So unsanitary! Who knows where that thing has been!). Lastly, I appear to be striking what, in my drunken stupor, must have seemed to be a FANTASTIC disco move. Honestly, people, enjoy it while it lasts, because it doesn't get any better than this.

So! Be it not said that Karo embarasses her friends and not herself. We are in this together, BK, Suze and I. We are the proud, the few, the ridiculous.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she looks sorta hot.

~BK

November 19, 2004 at 8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the rubber chicken is pretty damn hot myself.

- swd

November 19, 2004 at 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home